To apply for the Matrix BSc Integrative Counselling course we require:
- A completed application form and declaration form
- APL information if required
- 2 x references
- A head and shoulders photograph
- A scanned copy of highest educational award certificate
Applicants to Year 2 or 3 are required the Matrix APL policy. Details of where to send your application are on the Application Form.
If you are offered a place we will require a £250.00 deposit and signed student contract to secure your place.
We allocate places following a successful interview. Please apply early as the groups are filled as the places are offered. Previously some applicants have missed out on a place due to a late application submission.
English language requirements
If English is not your first language we accept a range of English tests to check language proficiency. You must have taken the test within the last two years.
- IELTS with minimum grade 6.0 (with 5.5 in all components)
- Cambridge Proficiency Certificate with minimum grade C
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English with minimum grade
Please see Middlesex University English Language Requirements sheet for more information.